[28-Nov-2018 14:14:25 +0200]: <4d284o3h> DB Error:  Field 'alias' doesn't have a default value (SQL Query: INSERT INTO `users` (`created`, `last_login`, `username`, `mail_host`, `language`) VALUES (now(), now(), 'email@example.com', 'localhost', 'en_US')) in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-1.0.3/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 543 (POST /?_task=login&_action=login)
[28-Nov-2018 14:14:25 +0200]: <4d284o3h> PHP Error: Failed to create new user in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-1.0.3/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_user.php on line 686 (POST /?_task=login&_action=login)
[28-Nov-2018 14:14:25 +0200]: <4d284o3h> PHP Error: Failed to create a user record. Maybe aborted by a plugin? in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-1.0.3/program/include/rcmail.php on line 650 (POST /?_task=login&_action=login)
List from useres table in roundcube database. MariaDB [roundcube]> describe users;
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| user_id | int(10) unsigned | NO | PRI | NULL | auto_increment |
| username | varchar(128) | NO | MUL | NULL | |
| mail_host | varchar(128) | NO | | NULL | | | alias | varchar(128) | NO | MUL | NULL | |
| created | datetime | NO | | 1000-01-01 00:00:00 | |
| last_login | datetime | YES | | NULL | |
| language | varchar(5) | YES | | NULL | |
| preferences | text | YES | | NULL | |
| failed_login | datetime | YES | | NULL | |
| failed_login_counter | int(10) unsigned | YES | | NULL | |
Solutions: Remove alias column from users table.
Connect database: mysql -u root -p
Use database you need to make change: MariaDB [(none)]> use roundcube;
Alter table users; ALTER TABLE roundcube.users DROP COLUMN roundcube.users.alias;
I want say very short steps to make you page secure SSL with “Let’s Encrypt”
Our case, we consider a server where we have ssh access, and we can modify configuration files from apache and restart services.
First step, install certbot. yum install certbot
Second, request key for you webpage: certbot certonly –webroot -w /var/www/html/roundcubemail/ -d webmail.your-domain.com
If you run for the first time here, you will get some questions:
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Plugins selected: Authenticator webroot, Installer None
Enter email address (used for urgent renewal and security notices) (Enter ‘c’ to
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org
Please read the Terms of Service at
https://letsencrypt.org/documents/LE-SA-v1.2-November-15-2017.pdf. You must
agree in order to register with the ACME server at
Next step you will get the key !
– Congratulations! Your certificate and chain have been saved at:
Your key file has been saved at:
Your cert will expire on 2018-10-07. To obtain a new or tweaked
version of this certificate in the future, simply run certbot
again. To non-interactively renew *all* of your certificates, run
– Your account credentials have been saved in your Certbot
configuration directory at /etc/letsencrypt. You should make a
secure backup of this folder now. This configuration directory will
also contain certificates and private keys obtained by Certbot so
making regular backups of this folder is ideal.
– If you like Certbot, please consider supporting our work by:
Donating to ISRG / Let’s Encrypt: https://letsencrypt.org/donate
Donating to EFF: https://eff.org/donate-le
Final step create you own VHOST config in web server.
A week ago, I posted on steemit.com a story about how to integrate wordpress with Blockchain steem. Here link!
Now I post from my blog that built with CMS wordpress where I installed and activated the stempress!
Let’s start with activating the steempres plugin.
As you can see in the picture you have to click on the “Activate” button and it should look like Stempress!
Now click on the settings and go to the activation menu. Here we have to connect with the user and “Posting key” from the steem. The “Posting key” is taken from our account on steemit.com. Click on “SHOW PRIBATE KEY” to show your real key for login. What you see at first time it’s not your real key.
Once you log in, it should look like this! That’s all, when you post, you have the option of posting what you write on the blog or not on steem Blockchain. See picture!
I think this is the first wordpress written post that also appears on Steem blockchain.
3. Unarhive and test if you have all you need to run
tar -zxvf roundcubemail-1.3.3-complete.tar.gz -C /path/to/folder/
( ex: tar -zxvf roundcubemail-1.3.3-complete.tar.gz -C /var/www/html/ )
read file roundcubemail-1.3.3/UPGRADING for REQUIREMENTS and roundcubemail-1.3.3/INSTALL
4. Final step, upgrade roundcubemail.
Upgrading from 1.1.1. Do you want to continue? (y/N)
Tips after update:
a. Check .htaccess settings (some php settings could become required)
b. If you’re using build-in addressbook, run indexing script /bin/indexcontacts.sh.
c. When upgrading from version older than 0.6-beta you should make sure
your folder settings contain namespace prefix. For example Courier users
should add INBOX. prefix to folder names in main configuration file.
d. Change layout in file roundcubemail-1.3.3/config/defaults.inc.php
// Interface layout. Default: 'widescreen'.
// 'widescreen' - three columns
// 'desktop' - two columns, preview on bottom
// 'list' - two columns, no preview
$config['layout'] = 'widescreen';
default come with ‘widescreen’ but I like ‘desktop’.
and ‘show_images‘ change to 1.
// display remote inline images
// 0 - Never, always ask
// 1 - Ask if sender is not in address book
// 2 - Always show inline images
$config['show_images'] = 0;
The content you publish stays in the new feed only for a few seconds – no matter if you are old on the platform or not. You need to get more active followers. To do that, begin writing by having in mind some of the below advices:
1. Write an introduction post about yourself. Use for it the tags #introduceyourself and #steemit to gain more visibility. 2. The title, the first photo and first phrase will make the followers to read your post or not. Pay attention to them. 3. Emotions. Keep in mind that people react to emotions. Choose wisely your words – you might be surprised. This is a social media platform, so originality, creativity and emotions are key factors for your success. 4. Do not copy-paste content – it doesn’t bring a lot of followers and you might also get flagged for plagiarism unless you mention the source. 5. Tags. Select correctly the tags and use all 5 options allowed – you need to become visible. Use the main category that fits your article (e.g. use animals instead of dogs – if you’re article is about a dog, nature instead of landscapes etc). 6. Follow people who share similar interests with you. Do not ask people to follow you. Most probably, they won’t do it and even if they will press follow, they won’t upvote/promote your posts if they have different views/passions/writing style. You can also get flagged for this kind of behavior. 7. Write about things you really like rather than articles about stuffs that are trendy. You will put a lot more passion in it and people will notice that fact.
You need to build relationships. The more you get involved, the easier will be to get on top. Upvote, comment, resteem and follow others.
Join some challenges on the platform – there are quite a few interesting ones at the moment. 8. Last, but not least – enjoy being here. It’s a great community with a huge potential. Good things will come for those who are tenacious.
This post it is just for myself to remember rule !