A few tips for exponential growth
The content you publish stays in the new feed only for a few seconds – no matter if you are old on the platform or not. You need to get more active followers. To do that, begin writing by having in mind some of the below advices:
1. Write an introduction post about yourself. Use for it the tags #introduceyourself and #steemit to gain more visibility.
2. The title, the first photo and first phrase will make the followers to read your post or not. Pay attention to them.
3. Emotions. Keep in mind that people react to emotions. Choose wisely your words – you might be surprised. This is a social media platform, so originality, creativity and emotions are key factors for your success.
4. Do not copy-paste content – it doesn’t bring a lot of followers and you might also get flagged for plagiarism unless you mention the source.
5. Tags. Select correctly the tags and use all 5 options allowed – you need to become visible. Use the main category that fits your article (e.g. use animals instead of dogs – if you’re article is about a dog, nature instead of landscapes etc).
6. Follow people who share similar interests with you. Do not ask people to follow you. Most probably, they won’t do it and even if they will press follow, they won’t upvote/promote your posts if they have different views/passions/writing style. You can also get flagged for this kind of behavior.
7. Write about things you really like rather than articles about stuffs that are trendy. You will put a lot more passion in it and people will notice that fact.
You need to build relationships. The more you get involved, the easier will be to get on top. Upvote, comment, resteem and follow others.
Join some challenges on the platform – there are quite a few interesting ones at the moment.
8. Last, but not least – enjoy being here. It’s a great community with a huge potential. Good things will come for those who are tenacious.
This post it is just for myself to remember rule !